Välkommen Gäst! Logga in eller registrera ett konto.

Logga in

Forumtråd

Välkommen till Fuska.nus forum. För att kunna skriva i forumet måste du vara medlem och inloggad. Medlem blir du gratis genom att klicka på Registrera dig i logga in-rutan. Men du kan kika runt i alla forumen och läsa även om du inte är inloggad.

Sheiks dikter

31/08 -11 18:43 Fuska-nu

Fuska-nu

1 XP 16411 inlägg

Skrivet av den borttagna medlemmen m0rti

Hej! :)

(OCARINA OF TIME)

Kom helt plötsligt att tänka på de dikter, eller berättelser, som Sheik delar med sig av i samband med varje tempel, innan han ger en en viss tempelsång. Kommer ihåg att dessa var VÄLDIGT vackra och hade sin egen historia grundat på det "element" eller tempel den tillhörde!

Är det någon som kan citera de/någon av dom här eller vet vart jag kan hitta dom? Och för vidare diskussion: vilken av dom dikterna/tempelhistorierna är din favorit?:)

Tack på förhand!

31/08 -11 19:08 19Robb92

19Robb92

9486 XP 1615 inlägg

Sheik är för det första en tjej. Men jag vet inte riktigt var du kan hitta det. Pröva googla 'Famous Zelda quotes' eller 'quotes from ocarina of time' så kanske du hittar några bra sidor.

Spelar just nu: Mario Kart 7

Robbview #117: Super Mario: 3D Land (3DS) - 8/10 (Super Bra)

31/08 -11 21:38 Kigsz

Kigsz

32835 XP 637 inlägg

Temple of Time (första gången):

"I've been waiting for you, Hero of Time...
When evil rules all, an awakening voice from the Sacred Realm will call those destined to be Sages, who dwell in the five temples.
One in a deep forest...
One on a high mountain...
One under a vast lake...
One within the house of the dead...
One inside a goddess of the sand...
Together with the Hero of Time, the awakened ones will bind the evil and return the light of peace to the world...
This is the legend of the temples passed down by my people, the Sheikah. I am Sheik. Survivor of the Sheikahs...
As I see you standing there holding the mythical Master Sword, you really do look like the legendary Hero of Time...
If you believe the legend, you have no choice. You must look for the five temples and awaken the five Sages...
One Sage is waiting for the time of awakening in the Forest Temple. The Sage is a girl I am sure you know...
Because of the evil power in the temple, she cannot hear the awakening call from the Sacred Realm...
Unfortunately, equipped as you currently are, you cannot even enter the temple...
But, if you believe what I'm saying, you should head to Kakariko Village...
Do you understand, Link?"

---

Forest Temple:

"The flow of time is always cruel...
Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it...
A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days...
In order to come back here again, play the Minuet of Forest.
Link...
I'll see you again..."

---

Temple of Time (andra gången):

"You destroyed the wicked creatures that haunted the temple and awakened the Sage...
But there are still other Sages who need your help.
In order to awaken all the other Sages, you must become even more powerful.
You must travel over mountains...
under water...
and even through time...
If you want to return to your original time, return the Master Sword to the Pedestal of Time.
By doing this, you will travel back in time seven years...
The time will come when you will have to return here quickly...
I will teach this to you for when that time comes...
The song to return you to the Temple of Time...
The Prelude of Light...
As long as you hold the Ocarina of Time and the Master Sword, you hold time itself in your hands...
Link, we shall meet again!"

---

Death Mountain:

"It is something that grows over time... a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes stronger over time...
The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go...
This song is dedicated to the power of the heart...
Listen to the Bolero of Fire...
Link...
I'll see you again..."

---

Ice Cavern:

"We meet again, Link...
If you came here to meet the Zoras, you wasted your time...
This is all there is...
With one exception, the Zoras are all now sealed under this thick ice sheet...
I managed to rescue the Zora princess from under the ice, but...
she left to head for the Water Temple...
This ice is created by an evil curse...
The monster in the Water Temple is the source of the curse. Unless you shut off the source, this ice will never melt....
If you have courage enough to confront the danger and save the Zoras, I will teach you the melody that leads to the temple.
Time passes, people move....
Like a river's flow, it never ends...
A childish mind will turn to noble ambition...
Young love will become deep affection...
The clear water's surface reflects growth...
Now listen to the Serenade of Water to reflect upon yourself....
Link...
I'll see you again..."

---

Water Temple:

"As the water rises, the evil is vanishing from the lake...
Link, you did it!
Did Ruto want to thank me?
I see...
We have to return peace to Hyrule for her sake, too. Don't we? Look at that, Link...
Together, you and Princess Ruto destroyed the evil monster! Once again, the lake is filled with pure water. All is as it was here."

---

Kakariko brinner:

Get back, Link!

Looks like you're coming around...
Link...
A terrible thing has happened! The evil shadow spirit has been released! Impa, the leader of Kakariko Village, had sealed the evil shadow spirit in the
bottom of the well....
But the force of the evil spirit got so strong, the seal of the well broke, and it escaped into the world!!
I believe Impa has gone to the Shadow Temple to seal it up again, but...she will be in danger without any help! Link! Impa is one of the six Sages. Destroy the evil shadow spirit and save Impa! There is an entrance to the Shadow Temple beneath the graveyard behind this village. The only thing I can do for you is teach you the melody that will lead you to
the Shadow Temple...
This is the melody that will draw you into the infinite darkness that absorbs even time... Listen to this, the Nocturne of Shadow!! Let me take care of the village! I'm counting on you, Link!

---

Spirit Temple:

Past, present, future...
The Master Sword is a ship with which you can sail upstream and downstream through time's river...
The port for that ship is in the Temple of Time...
To restore the Desert Colossus and enter the Spirit Temple, you must travel back through time's flow...
Listen to this Requiem of Spirit...
This melody will lead a child back to the desert.

---

Temple of Time (tredje gången):

"I have been waiting for you, Link. Link, the Hero of Time...
You have overcome many hardships and awakened six Sages. And now you have a final challenge, a showdown with Ganondorf, the King of Evil....
Before that...
I have things I want to tell only to you. Please listen. Another unknown legend of the Triforce passed down by the shadow folk, the Sheikahs....

If you would seek the sacred triangle, listen well...
The resting place of the sacred triangle, the Sacred Realm, is a mirror that reflects what is in the heart...
the heart of one who enters it...
If an evil heart, the Realm will become full of evil; if pure, the Realm will become a paradise.
The Triforce...
the sacred triangle...
it is a balance that weighs the three forces:
Power, Wisdom and Courage. If the heart of the one who holds the sacred triangle has all three forces in
balance, that one will gain the True Force to govern all. But, if that one's heart is not in balance, the Triforce will separate into three parts:
Power, Wisdom and Courage. Only one part will remain for the one who touched the Triforce...
the part representing the force that one most believes in. If that one seeks the True Force, that one must acquire the two lost parts. Those two parts will be held within others chosen by destiny, who will bear the Triforce mark on the backs of their hands.

Seven years ago, Ganondorf, the King of Thieves, used the door you opened in the Temple of Time and entered the Sacred Realm. But when he laid his hands on the Triforce, the legend came true. The Triforce separated into three parts. Only the Triforce of Power remained in Ganondorf's hand. The strength of the Triforce of Power enabled him to become a mighty, evil king, but his dark ambitions were not satisfied.
To gain complete mastery of the world, Ganondorf started looking for those chosen by destiny to hold the two other Triforce parts. The one who holds the Triforce of Courage is...
You, Link!
And the other, who holds the Triforce of Wisdom...
is the seventh Sage, who is destined to be the leader of them all..."

---

Det var de jag kunde hitta.

~ Kigsz ~

2002-2012

03/09 -11 14:27 Fuska-nu

Fuska-nu

1 XP 16411 inlägg

19robb92: Haha, hade ärligt talat ingen aning om det, tack :)

Kigsz: Kan inte uttrycka min tacksamhet i ord, du gav mig en hel del av det jag sökte! Helt otroligt vilka poetiska mästerverk det finns i detta spelet som tillsammans med landskapen, äventyren och musiken blir helt överväldigande.

Kommer faktiskt ihåg ditt namn som fan! Hängde här för många år sen och engagerade mig otroligt mycket i Zelda, minns att jag var med och styrde någon stor....klubb(?), och minns jag inte helt fel var du antingen engagerad i samma projekt eller också pratade vi mycket med varandra! Kan inte minnas mitt namn dock, får kollas upp. Peace <3

03/09 -11 14:48 19Robb92

19Robb92

9486 XP 1615 inlägg

Ofta? Spelade du inte OOT? Du verkar ju veta mycket om det? :o

Spelar just nu: Mario Kart 7

Robbview #117: Super Mario: 3D Land (3DS) - 8/10 (Super Bra)

03/09 -11 16:34 Fuska-nu

Fuska-nu

1 XP 16411 inlägg

Haha sorgligt nog gör jag det... en stor miss, en känsla jag haft sen barnsben det där! :D

03/09 -11 20:18 Hyrule

Hyrule

8428 XP 582 inlägg

m0rti skrev:

Kigsz: Kan inte uttrycka min tacksamhet i ord, du gav mig en hel del av det jag sökte! Helt otroligt vilka poetiska mästerverk det finns i detta spelet som tillsammans med landskapen, äventyren och musiken blir helt överväldigande.

Kommer faktiskt ihåg ditt namn som fan! Hängde här för många år sen och engagerade mig otroligt mycket i Zelda, minns att jag var med och styrde någon stor....klubb(?), och minns jag inte helt fel var du antingen engagerad i samma projekt eller också pratade vi mycket med varandra! Kan inte minnas mitt namn dock, får kollas upp. Peace <3

Zelda_Klubben var en stor klubb, om det kan vara den, Kigsz ledde ett tag.

03/09 -11 20:28 Fuska-nu

Fuska-nu

1 XP 16411 inlägg

Skrivet av den borttagna medlemmen Nintendoguy

m0rti skrev:

Om du vill kolla upp dit gamla namn, kolla denna länk så kanske du kommer ihåg: http://fuskawiki.info.se/

05/09 -11 19:56 Kigsz

Kigsz

32835 XP 637 inlägg

m0rti skrev:

Sant, även om jag är ett större fan av Majora's Mask än Ocarina of Time. Båda är dock riktigt bra spel.

m0rti skrev:

Som Munchkin sa, förmodligen Zelda_Klubben. Det är den enda klubben jag har varit huvudansvarig för och det var en av de största klubbarna på Fuska. Läs om den här: http://fuska.wiki-site.com/index.php/...

~ Kigsz ~

2002-2012

Svara

Du måste vara inloggad för att svara på trådar.

Hoppa till forum

Trådar